Firm: Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Bagley LLP
Location: San Diego - CA
600 W. Broadway, Suite 800
San Diego, CA 92101
- Tel : 619.239.3444
- Fax : 619.232.6828
- Email : email@example.com
Jonathon Giebeler, CCIM, is a leading commercial real estate lawyer representing clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, with particular emphasis on the leasing, financing and purchasing and selling of office, retail and industrial properties. His clients include commercial property owners, tenants, lenders and asset managers of all types, including regional and national developers and investors, trustees, commercial banks, hospitality companies, restaurant operators and university and affiliated auxiliary organizations.
Mr. Giebeler regularly writes on topics related to commercial real estate, with articles published in the San Diego Business Journal, Western Real Estate Business magazine and GlobeSt.com. He also maintains a blog on commercial leasing law and related topics, Leasing Law Resource at www.leasinglawresource.com.
Mr. Giebeler’s practice includes representing:
- Landlords in numerous office and industrial leases across all property types, including single-tenant, multi-tenant and mixed-use projects.
- Landlords in numerous retail leases across all property types, including single-tenant and mixed-use projects, and shopping centers with national and regional retail tenants such as Starbucks, Peet’s Coffee, Coffee Bean, Chipotle, Subway, Burger King, Habit Burger, Oggi’s Pizza & Brewing Company, Denny’s, Eureka! Restaurants, El Pollo Loco, Jamba Juice, Freebirds, Smashburger, Flame Broiler, Jersey Mike’s, Chronic Tacos, Which Wich, Chase Bank, Capital Bank, Banfield Pet Hospital and many others.
- Office tenants in leases of all sizes, ranging from small suites to multiple floors, across all property types.
- Retail tenants, particularly restaurant operators, in leases across all property types, including regional and super-regional malls.
- Commercial banks in numerous real estate secured transactions including permanent loans, construction loans and credit facilities secured by all manner of real property, including ground leases, retail, office, industrial, mixed-use and hospitality properties.
- Borrowers, particularly hospitality and major non-profit clients, in secured finance transactions, including bond financing, CMBS loans and loans secured by portfolios of properties in multiple states.
- Owners and developers in construction, management and related agreements for the ground-up construction of retail, restaurant and major tenant improvement projects.
- Premier Real Estate Lawyers – Exclusive Featured Attorney for San Diego 2020
- Named Top 40 Under 40 by The San Diego Daily Transcript, 2017
- Included in San Diego Metro Magazine’s Best Attorneys in San Diego, 2016
- Selected to the San Diego Rising Stars list, 2019
- University of Southern California – Juris Doctor, 2009
- University of Southern California – Master of Real Estate Development, 2009
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona – Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies
Magna cum laude, 2005
Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Bagley LLP
Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Bagley LLP has been serving the real estate and business communities of Southern California for more than 45 years. Since helping establish the first master-planned communities in San Diego and Orange County in the early 1970s, we have become well known and highly regarded for our expertise in all aspects of real estate development and investment. Our firm’s services and influence now extend to clients throughout California, including entrepreneurs, developers, investors and many of the nation’s largest and best known corporations and institutions.
Our real estate transaction practice includes representing developers, buyers, sellers, lenders, investors, landlords and tenants across all product types – from apartments to office buildings, industrial parks, shopping centers and raw land. In purchase and sale transactions we manage all aspects of legal due diligence, which we tailor to the nature of the property and the end user’s objectives. Our due diligence also takes into account the unique considerations of urban, suburban and rural properties.