Firm: Baker Botts LLP Patricia Stanton
Location: San Francisco - CA
101 California Street Suite 3600
San Francisco, California 94111
- Tel : 415.291.6201
- Fax : 415.291.6301
- Email : email@example.com
Pat Stanton represents owners and developers of commercial real estate projects in the United States and internationally. Ms. Stanton represents sponsors in the formation of real estate funds and developers in nearly every aspect of commercial real estate development, including land acquisition, negotiation of debt and equity financing, negotiation of tenant leases (including built-to-suit tenant leases), construction contracts and management agreements and negotiation of reciprocal easements, covenants and development agreements. Typical projects include first-class office buildings, hotels, condominiums, major retail centers and mixed-use properties.
- Representation of a real estate fund in the formation of a venture with a REIT and representation of the venture in the acquisition of an office building and distribution center in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil through the purchase of equity interests
- Representation of a real estate fund in the acquisition of the Louveira Distribution Park in São Paulo, Brazil through the purchase of equity interests
- Representation of a real estate fund in the sale of three distribution facilities in Brazil through the sale of equity interests
- Representation of a developer in connection with the development, financing, and sale of a million-square-foot shopping and recreation center located on the beachfront in Barcelona, Spain (one of the largest real estate developments in Europe).
Baker Botts L.L.P.
Baker Botts is a full-service, leading global law firm, recognized for our understanding of the industries we serve.
With substantial real estate industry experience, the members of the Real Estate Practice Group at Baker Botts handle a wide range of sophisticated transactions for nearly every product type across the entire United States and internationally. What distinguishes us from many law firms is our small, cost-effective teams and our expansive knowledge of real estate fundamentals and the real estate industry.
Our lawyers advise clients in all aspects of commercial real estate, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, financings, refinancings, construction, and management, relating to millions of square feet of office, industrial, retail and other commercial projects. We have decades of experience in representing landlords and tenants in all aspects of real property leasing, including representing our clients in build-to-suit, headquarters and other major leases of all real estate product types in connection with corporate relocations, lease renewals and expansions.
Additionally, we have significant experience in drafting and negotiating joint ventures between institutional investors and leading real estate firms. Our experience is built upon a broad base of transactions involving the development and financing of capital-intensive projects throughout the world.