Firm: Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
Location: Tucson - AZ
One S. Church Avenue Suite 2000
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Tel : 520.629.4414
- Fax : 520.879.4718
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Schorr is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Group, practicing in the Tucson office. He is also a former member of the firm’s Executive Committee. He concentrates his practice primarily in the real estate and general business areas.
Mr. Schorr leads a team of lawyers that represents one of the firm’s largest clients (a company in the Fortune 500 top 50) in its nationwide investment and corporate real estate transactions. These transactions include, among many others, the acquisition and development of significant and varied investment properties, the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of 18 of the company’s operation centers located in 16 states, and the acquisition, development and ultimate sale and leaseback of regional headquarters in three major U.S. cities. These business centers employ many thousands, include ancillary retail and commercial uses, and are among the largest office transactions in each city’s history.
In addition, Mr. Schorr represents sellers and buyers, lenders and borrowers, landlords and tenants, and others in a wide variety of real estate and business transactions. Andrew also regularly represents homebuilders, investors and developers in the purchase, sale, development, leasing and financing of office, industrial and multi-family properties and residential subdivisions. He also advises clients on debt restructuring and loan workout transactions.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State bar and other continuing education programs for lawyers and other real estate professionals, Faculty member
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona, Former Board Member
- Pima County Real Estate Research Council, Former Board Member
- Visit Tucson, (Metro Tucson’s DMO), Former Board and Executive Committee Member
- Real Property Section of the State Bar of Arizona, Member
- The Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law, 2003-2019
- The Best Lawyers in America – Lawyer of the Year – Real Estate Law, 2011, 2019
- Chambers USA – Real Estate, 2010-2019
- Southwest Super Lawyers – Real Estate: Business, 2007-2015
- Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine – “People to Know in Commercial Real Estate”, 2011
- Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel, 2009-2010
- AZ Business Magazine – Top Lawyers, 2010
- Roger W. Perry Memorial Legal Writing Competition Award – University of Arizona College of Law
- Martindale-Hubbell – “AV/Preeminent Attorney” Rating
- DeConcini Award for Highest Academic Achievement – University of Arizona College of Law, 1984
- Arizona Law Review – Member, 1982
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie is consistently recognized for its record of achieving results. But what makes us most proud is our record of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Real estate investment and development is often influenced by a wide range of economic, social and regulatory factors. Technology, access to capital, shifting demographics – all play important roles and their impact can vary widely across geographic markets. In this dynamic environment, mistakes can be costly, and you need legal advisors who understand the industry from end-to-end.
Our real estate attorneys handle transactions including every type of asset from multifamily residential properties to airport concessions to casinos and resorts. We work with our clients, the development community and local jurisdictions to address all aspects of development and the sometimes unpredictable zoning, permitting and infrastructure needs associated with traditional development, infill development and the adaptive re-use of buildings.