Firm: Clark Hill PLC
Location: Scottsdale - AZ
14850 N. Scottsdale Rd Suite 500
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Tel : (480) 486-5830
- Fax : (480) 684-1143
- Email : email@example.com
David L. Lansky is a member in Clark Hill’s Real Estate Practice Group. For more than thirty years, he has represented buyers, sellers, investors, and lenders in a wide variety of complex commercial transactions with a particular emphasis on the acquisition, development, disposition, financing and leasing of improved and unimproved real properties, individually and in portfolios, including shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, mixed use developments, master planned communities, and state trust and Indian trust lands. David has successfully negotiated leases for several million square feet of retail space with local, regional, and national shop, junior anchor, major tenant, and anchor tenants. David’s clients count on his decades of experience, vast network of relationships, proven business judgment and uncompromising efforts to help them achieve extraordinary results.
- Best Lawyers in America (1995-present)
- Best Lawyers in America, Phoenix Real Estate Lawyer of the Year (2010)
- Chambers USA (2003-2016) (Band 1, Real Estate)
- Legal 500 (2007-2012)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, Real Estate
- Martindale-Hubbell™ and American Lawyer Media, 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Southwest Super Lawyers, 2007 – present, Top 50 Arizona Attorneys
- Named among Best Lawyers in America – Real Estate Law by Best Lawyers (2019 – 2020)
Clark Hill PLC
Clark Hill knows real estate. Our dedication to clients is unwavering. With a focus on creativity, outside-the-box thinking, and straightforward communication, our team is known for innovation, agility, and collaboration exceeding client expectations. We are more than just real estate counsel and go out of our way to find solutions to client problems in real time.
Our attorneys understand and appreciate the results clients want. Entrepreneurial at heart, we take the time to know clients and their businesses in order to anticipate their day-to-day needs, capitalize on potential opportunities, and provide the value-add without being asked. There is no deal that is too difficult or complex, and we negotiate and close the most sophisticated transactions at competitive rates.